To begin customizing Corvium CONTROL for your facility/plant you will first need to create a site. A site will contain all of the information about your facility/plant. This includes floor plans used to visually track test points and results.
To create a new site follow these steps:
- Log into Corvium CONTROL.
Note: You must have 'Administration Access' in order to create or modify sites.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'.
- On the Settings page, click the 'Sites' button on the left side of the Settings page.
- Click the 'Create Site' button and enter the information for the new site you wish to create.
- Click 'Save' to save your site.
Note: You can also edit an existing site from this page by clicking the edit button next to each site.