Locations are subsections of your Floorplans, which allow you to further specify where your test points are located. They can be used to track different rooms, production lines, traffic areas, and machinery in your plant. Each floorplan can have as many locations as you find useful to distinguish your Test Points, though at least one location per floorplan is required.
To add Locations:
Log into Corvium CONTROL
- Click your name in the upper right and select 'Settings' Note: You must have 'Administration Access' in order to create or modify locations.
- Click the 'Sites' button on the left side of the Settings page
- Click the '+ Create Location' button
- Give the location and name and select the 'Floorplan'
- Click 'Save' to finish adding your location.
To modify a location:
- Click 'Settings' and choose 'Sites'
- Find your location by selecting the proper Site and Floorplan
- Click the pencil icon to change the name of the location or the red 'Trashcan' to remove the location
Note: Locations may not always be removed as they are directly associated with Test points and results. Contact our Support Team if you have trouble removing locations or need assistance.