Adding a saved report to your dashboard can provide a quick look at some important data when you first log into CONTROL. The report will appear on the dashboard page just below your site list and daily stats.
To add a report to your dashboard, follow these steps:
- Login into CONTROL
- Click the Reports link at the top of the page
- Select the report that you would like to see on your Dashboard, clicking this icon
- Modify the report using the filters and date range functions to display the correct data set
- Click the Save button to save your report. Check that the report was saved properly under the My Reports section of the main reports page.
- On the main reports page, click the saved report and then click the dashboard icon button