While using CONTROL to manage your testing data, you may want to adjust the locations of your test points on your floor plan. You can easily move a test point to another location on that same floor plan. We do not currently support moving a test point between floor plans.
To move a test point follow these steps:
- Log into CONTROL
- Click the Floorplans Tab at the top of the page. If you have multiple floorplans click the one where the test point resides
- Click the Edit button in the lower left hand corner
- Click the Move icon on the bar at the right side of the page. It will turn green when activated.
- Drag the test point to its new location. If you don't know exactly where the test point is you can search for it with the search bar (lower right hand corner) first.
- Click Save in the lower left hand corner after you have moved test points. If you're moving a lot of test points it is helpful to save your progress frequently.