Corvium CONTROL allows you to generate a schedule with test points chosen randomly. With this feature, you can also randomly choose test points that have not been tested in a certain number of days or have never been tested. "Untested" test points are defined by Warning Days associated with the Sampling programs with which they belong.
- Login to Corvium CONTROL
- Click the Schedules link at the top of the page
- Click the Create Schedule button at the top left of the page
- Select your test point filtering criteria and click Find Test Points at top left of the page to view the test points that met your criteria
- Click the Randomize button in the upper right
- Select the number of test points you would like to test and check the Untested box to limit the test points to those that have not recently been tested, according to your warning rules associated with the test points' programs.
- Click Save Schedule
From there you will be taken to the sample collection page and can continue to the sample collection process.