Corvium CONTROL offers a few different ways to edit a test point or multiple test points at a time. Test Point editing is useful when information about that test point changes, including Test Point name, Description of the test point, associated Room it resides, Food Contact Zone, Analysis types tested with the test point, Sampling Programs associated with that test point, and addition/change of a photo of the test point.
A) To edit Test Points individually from the Test Points tab (a list of test points):
- Login to Corvium CONTROL.
- Select the Test Points tab at the top of the page for whichever site your test point of choice is located.
- On the right side of the page, there are "Add (Test Result)," "Edit," and "Deactivate" buttons.
- Select "Edit".
- A popup box (below) will be generated with the information on that site and you can edit numerous fields of this test point.
- When finished, click "Save Changes".
Note: To edit the picture associated with that test point from the Test Points tab please click on the 'underlined Test Point Name' at the left of each row of test points. Then click the blue button "Change Picture"
B) Another option is to edit each Test Point on the Floorplan it resides.
- Login to Corvium CONTROL.
- Select the Floorplans tab at the top of the page for whichever site and floorplan the test point is on.
- Click the "Edit Floorplan" button (bottom left).
- Click the "Pencil" icon on the right side of the page. It will turn green when in use.
- Find your test point by either clicking on the test point (circle or square). If you don't know where it is, you can search for it by using the 'filter' or 'search box' to find the one/s you need to edit.
- Select the test point and edit the fields. Click "OK".
- Edit other test points as needed and click "Save" at the bottom left corner before you leave the page.
C) A third option is to upload Test Points "In Bulk" using the Test Point Template Upload function
- Log into Corvium CONTROL and click your name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Test Points' button on the left side of the page.
- Click the green 'Export' button to download the template file of your current test points (Alternatively, the Export Test Points button can be found at the top of any Test Points tab under each Floorplan).
- Change any existing test point information or add new rows (new test points) to the test point template file and save the file to your computer.
- Select your floorplan from the drop down list where the test points will go.
- Click the blue "Upload" button and browse to the template file you saved earlier.
- Follow any directions describing the changes and "Proceed" if you approve of the file import (new test points and/or changes to existing test points).
- Navigate to the Floorplan and Test Points tab and verify they uploaded correctly (see the last page of test points for any new test points).
- Test Point name change will result in a new test point of that name. To change the name of a test point you have to use option A) or B).
- "Programs" and "Analysis Types" can't be removed from existing test points, only added using the "Upload Test Points" function. They must be removed by individually editing test points on the Test Points page or the Floorplan, option A) or B).