The Floorplan module allows you to see your test points placed on your manufacturing floorplan. The test points and their results can be sorted or viewed in a number of ways:
View Test Point Details
View test point details by simply clicking on a test point on the floorplan.
Details visible from each test point:
- Description: including Zone, Program, Room.
- Picture (if uploaded).
- Sample results with amount positive/negative and percentage.
- Scroll-down list of individual test results.
- "Add Test Result" - ability to add a specific test result (for the test point) without creating a schedule.
Filtering Test Points and Using the "Timeline Scroll Bar"
- Filtering test points by Room, Zone, Type of Test, and other parameters associated with your test points allows you to view only those test points which fit the criteria.
- The "Timeline Scroll Bar" allows you to view your test points (or filtered test points) and their results over time. Trends and changes in sampling results (color changes) then be discerned over specific time periods.
Filtering Test Points:
- In the top left corner, select the Filter icon. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the parameters you want to sort your test points.
- Select the Filter icon again and only the sorted test points will be shown on the floorplan.
Timeline Scroll Bar:
- At the top of the floorplan, move the blue dots along the timeline to show your test point results/colors (or filtered test points) over time.
- Or choose the Calendar icons for a specific starting and end date.
Searching for Test Points
Search for specific test points on your floorplan to find its location and associated data.
Searching for Test Points:
- Find the "Search Bar" in the lower right hand corner.
- Enter the description of the test point/s you want to find (ie. Drain).
- Your points should be highlighted in a blue box and can be individually viewed.