Corvium CONTROL allows test points to be grouped into a composite sample.
Adding results to a composite sample is performed identical to adding results to an individual test point in Corvium CONTROL.
- Login to Corvium CONTROL
- Click on the Schedule link in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the line containing the desired scheduled.
- Click on the Add Test Results button.
- Record appropriate test results. (note: The default value of the test result is Negative or Pass depending on the test method).
- Click on the Save button.
Note: If the Send e-mail notifications box is checked when the Save button is clicked, notifications will be sent out to configured users that results have been entered. Additional notifications will be sent out to configured users for all samples with a Positive or Fail result that a remediation has been generated.
For each sample with a Positive or Fail result a remediation is generated for each test point in that sample.
The results have been entered for this schedule. If needed, continue with the remediation process.