What is a test point program in CONTROL?
Test point programs in CONTROL allow sites to tag test points with important information that can be used to filter test points on floor plans, when scheduling and even when reviewing test results. Examples of programs include but are not limited to the following:
|Frequency||the frequency of testing for this test point or test points in a similar grouping||weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, bi-annual|
|Physical Characteristics||unique features or details about the test point or group of test points||drains, forklifts, hands, personel, vents|
|Location/Sub-location||location specific information not captured in by the test point location||floor, wall, line 1, machine A, interior, exterior, NFC, FC|
|Auditing||information relevant to an audits or auditing of test points and test results||investigative, routine, vector, customer A, high risk, low risk|
Programs are managed through the Settings menu (only accessible for Admins). To access all available programs for a site:
- Log into Corvium CONTROL.
Note: You must have 'Administration Access' in order to create or modify users.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Test Points' button on the left side of the Settings page.
- Click the 'Program' link.
Once you are in the Programs menu you can view all available programs and which sites are assigned to them. Each program can have a unique set of Warning Rules configured for each site they are assigned to.
Assigning Programs to Test Points
Any number of programs that are available for a site can be added to that site's test points. For example as you can see in the example above "Routine" and "Vector" are all options that would be available for assignment at the "Demo Site", "Meat Plant" and "Cheese Plant", while "Drains" is available for the same site but also for the "Produce Plant".
Programs can be added to test points in two ways: from the "Test Points" page and also "Floorplans" page. Only a manager or admin have the ability to add programs to test points. For more information on user roles and permissions please check out our support page Editing Users Lists and Assigning Roles
To add a program to a test point from a 'Floorplan' page use the following steps:
- Log into Corvium CONTROL.
- Click on the 'Edit Floorplan' button on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit' button on the right side of the page.
- Click the test point that needs to be edited.
- In the 'Program' dropbox for the test point select or deselect the programs you want associated with the test point.
- Click the blue 'OK' button once you have made all of your updates to the test point.
- After all changes are made for your test point(s) click the green 'Save' button in the bottom left corner of the page to save all of your edits.